Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I find Plush Puppy?
- What is the Swishy Coat/Blow Dry Cream Recipe?
- Do you offer samples?
- What is Plush Puppy USA Doing to Help the Environment?
- Why is my shopping cart empty when I go to add another item?
Where can I find Plush Puppy?
Plush Puppy USA attends dog shows and pet events throughout the country. Check our Show Schedule for a show near you where you can stock up. Here in the United States we have regional specialists throughout the country. To find a specialist near you, click here. We also have an online store, www.plushpuppyusa.com, where you can shop at anytime day or night. Plush Puppy and Plush Pet are available at local pet stores, veterinary offices, and grooming salons. If you would like to see a specific store carry our product, send us an email.
Plush Puppy is now sold in more then 62 countries and is used by groomers all over the world!
At Plush Puppy USA we offer only high quality products, great customer service, and do this honestly, every day. By following this simple formula, we are able to help you and your dog achieve great results. We appreciate all of the customers, and would like to welcome you to the Plush Puppy Family. Thank you for checking out our website!
What is the Swishy Coat/Blow Dry Cream Recipe?
The recipe you are looking for is the Plush Puppy Swishy/Blow Dry Mix:
- Break down 1 Tablespoon of Plush Puppy Swishy coat, by slowly adding warm water (up to 1 cup) into a medium spray bottle (Plush Puppy 250ml spray bottle). Shake really well. Label and save for use later.
- Break down 1 Tablespoon of Plush Puppy Blow Dry Cream, by slowly adding really warm water (not boiling, but warm/hot)(up to 1 cup) into a different medium spray bottle. Shake really well. Label and save for use later.
- Combine both mixtures equally into a large spray bottle (Plush Puppy 500ml spray bottle)
- Test mixture on dog’s coat. Add more Swishy Coat as needed, by following step 1.
- Every time you need it, make sure to shake well before use.
Do you offer samples?
We do not offer samples. Our Regional Agents attend dog shows throughout the United States and have testers available for you to try the finishing products. We import the entire line of products from Plush Puppy Australia and if we were to have small sample bottles available, we would have to pass the cost on to you, the customer. We suggest borrowing Plush Puppy from a friend. If none of your friends are willing to share their Plush Puppy, come see us at a show where you can try some of the products in the booth.
What is Plush Puppy USA Doing to Help the Environment?
Going Green is not just a trend for us here at Plush Puppy USA, but it has always been a way of life. We recycle all of the shipping materials that we receive with the products from Plush Puppy Australia, including the pallets, bubble wrap, and packing peanuts. We ship our shipments out to our customers with recycled and reused boxes, and in turn we ask our customers to reuse and recycle the boxes. As far as fuel consumption goes, mass transit uses far less fuel per person. We insist that our shipments from Australia remain on ocean route as long as possible (ie. Australia to New Jersey), opposed to using tractor-trailers from the West Coast(California to New York). Our office staff is also part of a car pool every day. Our plastic Plush Puppy bags are now biodegradable. These are just a few of the ways we are helping the environment.
Why is my shopping cart empty when I go to add another item?
Sometimes the security settings on your web browser are set too high. Try allowing "cookies" for this website.
If you continue to have problems, we do accept phone orders at 315-682-0939 or email orders to email@example.com